Healthy hygiene routine is very vital and cannot be neglected in times of Covid-19 virus in New Zealand. Healthy habits will always make you stay away from unwanted germs. Just like how you take care of your sleep routine on your luxury mattress and pillows in New Zealand , you must take care of your healthy hygiene and for the people around you.
Most people who become infected with Covid-19 disease experience fever & respiratory symptoms , but it can be more severe for others. Take care of your health and protect others.
If you have dry cough, fever and difficulty breathing then you must seek medical care as soon as possible and share recent travel history with your healthcare provider.
Wash your hands with soap and running water when they are visibly dirty.
Even though your hands are not visibly dirty, frequently clean them by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
House of Beds New Zealand has handpicked common flu symptoms and prevention
tips for people of New Zealand.
Beyond practicing essential hand hygiene, families should also take simple, everyday precautions to help prevent the spread of germs and respiratory viruses. Reduce your risk of getting sick or spreading illness by:
- Avoiding being in close contact with people have flu symptoms
- Not touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Staying home when you are not feeling well
- Covering your nose properly and mouth with a tissue when sneezing (throwing tissue into the trash after sneezing)
- Disinfecting surfaces with household cleaning sprays or wipes